lets not talk about my shitty 5 minute photo put-together skills okay
Hey guys! So, I’ve been wanting to do a giveaway for a while now, and with the encouragement of my friends, I’ve put together a little something something! (:
Here are the rules for the giveaway!
- MBF me (i will check)
- Reblog this post (likes don’t count)
- Must be comfortable giving me your address (because how else would I be able to get to you your prize hm?)
- Don’t create extra blogs just to enter this giveaway because I will know and that’s just plain cheap so you will be disqualified
What you’ll win :
- 2 Alternative Press magazines with different 5SOS covers
- The exclusive 5SOS poster that comes with the magazines
- She Looks So Perfect EP (2 CD Edition)
- 5 Seconds of Summer’s Album (here’s the tracklist : x)
- A medium black and white checkered button down shirt from Target (looks basically like this but it buttons down all the way : x)
How to increase your chances of winning :
- I will be choosing at random and you can reblog this post as much as you want, so take that to your advantage
If you ever have any questions, my ask is always open so don’t be afraid to come ask (:
I haven’t decided the deadline of entry yet but it’ll probably be in the second week of August. Be sure to stay updated to my blog to find out when the cut-off date is!
This giveaway is international !
Good luck to you all! :D
Disclaimer : I reserve the right to change the prizes (for the better or for the worse), to not do international shipping, cancel the giveaway and/or disqualify anyone at any time.
I love how the Addams Family has ZERO slut-shaming. Like… honey you can dance naked and enslave someone with your womanly charms if you want to, I don’t fucking care, but so help me you’re going to get a college education first.
The Addamses are what every family should aspire to be like (you know; without the dismemberment and electric chairs as play time). Honestly, have you ever seen more unconditionally loving and supportive parents than Gomez and Morticia? And not just with the kids, but with each other. I think what’s especially unique about them is how open they are with everything. They don’t treat their children like children. They treat them like they treat everyone else; direct, and to the point.
It’s creepy how many good examples of parenting and romantic relationships there is in these characters, especially considering they are supposed to be the antithesis of the stereotypical American nuclear family.
bolded the coment ^ cause relevant!
r u for real